Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Reminder to dog owners


Our bylaws state you must take your animal off the property to do it's business, if your dog happens to do it's business on the property while going for walks is extremely important you collect the poo immediately and dispose of it.

If any of the lawn around your unit is damaged from your animal is it mandatory you purchase grass seed and apply it to the areas according to the directions on the package. This will keep the exterior of your unit looking nice and will also please your neighbors. Please do not let your animal do it’s business on your neighbour’s lawn or in common areas. Not all owners have dogs and they should not have to be exposed to it on the property.

Thank you for understanding and compliance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this reminder. I have several dog walkers cut across the grass at the end of my home and they are always stopping to let their dogs do their business on the lawn. I caught one fellow who was letting his dog do a dump and he didn't have anything with him to pick it up. Not sure why he would be walking his dog without having something to pick up the mess; considering this is when dogs do their business. I asked the man not to walk his dog along the side of my home as I was tired of having dog messes left behind. He told me it wouldn't be from his dog but then asked me for some paper to clean up the mess his dog had just done. I don't have a dog so shouldn't have to clean up after one.